Ambitious Account Manager required for growing technology recruiter in Reading, UK.
WHO ARE WE?
IC Resources is ranked one of the top recruitment agencies within the Semiconductor and Electronic industries. Our exponential growth over the years combined with our established network and name within the market has led to an increased demand on business and resources. As a result, IC Resources is expanding and is seeking bright, motivated and driven individuals to join the team.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Being an Account Manager at IC Resources is a great opportunity for someone with recruitment or sales experience who is now looking to progress into a more client-focussed role. Working closely with some of our biggest clients, you will responsible for building strong relationships, providing an excellent quality of service and growing revenue across our most valued accounts.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of our clients' companies and cultures.
- Monitoring recruitment statistics and seeking to improve KPIs.
- Undertaking recruitment searches on behalf of the client for specific roles.
- Developing new business within the portfolio of key accounts.
- Creating and presenting proposals and idea to add value to clients.
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Sales or recruitment experience.
- Client/stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade effectively at all levels.
- Written and verbal communication must be to a high standard.
- Solid time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Able to use initiative when working both independently and in a team.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WE VALUE
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process.
- Commercial awareness in relevant industries.
- High levels of technical literacy.
- Secondary languages are advantageous.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
- Intelligence - knowledge, experience and imagination underpin smart interactions.
- Innovation - intelligence, technology and initiative are fundamental to progress.
- Integrity - honesty, respect and diligence should be at the heart of every activity.
- Intensity - dedication, focus and determination are essential to delivering results.
- Inspiration - attitude, pride and passion create an infectious environment for success.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Strong commission and benefits packages.
- Ongoing training and supported career development.
- Flexible career options.
- 24 days holiday per annum.
- Travel opportunities.
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments.
- Free bootcamp.
- Quarterly Lunch Club.
- Company-wide events and trips.
For more information on this unique opportunity please contact Dan Nash at IC Resources.
If you feel this role is not quite for you please remember to enquire about our other opportunities!
Notes: Account, Manager, Recruitment, client, sales, relations, development, management, stakeholder, growth, software, electronics, technology, semiconductor, account, delivery, resources, resourcing, CV, search, meeting, travel,