Analog IC Design Engineer - Contract
IC Resources are currently working with a leading semiconductor company based in Austria who are looking for an experienced analog / mixed signal IC design engineer on a contractual basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in CMOS design's and be familiar with the Cadence tools suite. Ideally the client would like a candidate with experience on working on designs for audio products, however this is not essential. The candidate has to be available to start in April and must be prepared to commit to on-site work in Austria.
- 5+ year experience in Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design experience
- Experience in the Cadence tools suite
- Experience in CMOS technology
- Any experience in working on audio designs would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be able to start in April
- Initially a three month contract
- Must be eligible to work on-site in Austria
If you would like to apply for this role, or would like any further information please contact Robert Maw at IC Resources. Please note you must be eligible to work in Austria to be considered for this role.
***If you could consider work in the following areas: Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design, CMOS, Audio, Technology, Cadence Tools and would be looking for contract work in Austria then please get in touch***