Salary depending on experience##
Analog IC Layout Engineer - Central Germany
A global Semiconductor company is currently looking for an Analog IC Layout Engineer for their team in Central Germany.
In this position you will be involved in the layout and verification of Analog Mixed Signal blocks for NVM using standard technology like Cadence tools.
As the successful engineer you are degree qualified in Electronics Engineering, Physics or a related subject and have some experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design, Layout and Verification as well as some of the following skills.
- Knowledge in DRC, LVS and parasitic extraction.
- Knowledge of modern semiconductor technology like mismatch, WPE, LOD.
- Knowledge of tape-out process.
- Solid knowledge in EDA tools.
In addition you have knowledge of some of the following:
- PC/Sun - WS, NT/UNIX, MS Windows.
- C++, Perl, HTML, Unix - Script, Python.
You should be able to work in an international team and speak fluent English. German language skills are an additional plus.
Apply today by contacting Ane at IC Resources!
Applicants with experience in: Analog IC Layout, DRC, LVS, mismatch, WPE, LOD, PC/Sun - WS, NT/UNIX, MS Windows, C++, Perl, HTML, Unix - Script, Python will be consider for this position. Location: Central Germany