Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
A growing start up business based in the vibrant city centre of Germany's capital is looking for innovative minds to join them in the development of leading edge Analog Mixed Signal IC Designs for optical modules to be used for data centre interconnect technology.
As the successful and industry qualified candidate you should have good knowledge and skills in full custom Analog IC Design flow in CMOS or BiCMOS technology including some of the following tools:
- Good knowledge of Cadence, Spectre and AMS
- Knowledge in full custom Analog IC Layout
- Knowledge Physical verification using Cadence Virtuoso, Assura, PVS or Mentor Calibre
- Verilog RTL and Cadence Encounter
- Knowledge an skill in high-speed measurement/characterization and reliability engineering
Fluency in English is essential.
This is a great opportunity for an Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer to join a growing start up business and contribute to the development of the data centre interconnect market in Germany.
To apply and for more information best contact Ane at IC Resources today!
Applicants with experience in: Analog, analogue, Mixed Signal, IC, Design, Full custom, Analog IC Layout, CMOS, BiCMOS, high speed optical, date centre, Cadence, Assura, PVS, Mentor Calibre, Spectre, AMS, Verilog AMS, Verilog RTL, Encounter, measurement, characterization, reliability will be considered for this position. Location: Berlin/Germany