My client is a leading semiconductor product and technology company, creating RF devices for the wireless sector. From their offices in Kent, they are looking to hire an Analog/RFIC Verification Engineer to work with their highly experienced RF Design Team.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Working with RFIC designers to develop and verify behavioural models for RF and mixed signal blocks
* Functional verification of RF and mixed signal IP at chip/SoC level
* Contributing to design and development of our verification environment and flow
* Responsibility for mixed signal verification closure of chip/SoC level functions
With a strong academic qualification, the successful candidate will have :
* Good understanding of Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits, particularly those used in wireless communications e.g. cellular, WLAN, Bluetooth
* Understanding of behavioural modelling concepts for analogue/digital circuits and systems
* Experience with Verilog, UVM, System Verilog (and their AMS extensions)
* Experience in UVM based testbench development, functional coverage and constrained random testing
* Knowledge of TCL/Perl
Contact Dave Dixon at IC Resources to apply.
Key words: Semiconductor company seeks an Analog, RF IC, Verification Engineer. RF blocks such as LNAs, mixers, drivers, VCOs, PLLs, baseband filters and power management blocks. Verilog, UVM, SystemVerilog, AMS, Cadence.