Title: Android Developer
Location: The Netherlands
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Android developer to join a growing team developing backend and client applications within Cyber Security.
Key technical skills required:
- Android, Java and native (NDK) development
- Experience with networking
- Good knowledge of Linux OS administration
- Good experience with Shell, Perl/ Python scripting
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
- Self-motivated, people oriented and great team worker
Desirable skills (by order):
- C/C++ experience
- Knowledge of Linux of Debian and derivatives package management system.
- Web development (HTML5)
- Experience with Apple OS X.
- Knowledge of PKI principles and related applications.
- Advanced network analysis and network forensics capabilities.
- Experienced with Bamboo/Jenkins/Git or equivalent.
- Experienced with Atlassian (Jira)
- QT experience 1+ years
If you are interested, contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative for further info
key words: android, Java, Netherlands, mobile, app, permanent