Applications Engineer - Embedded Systems
Fantastic new opportunity for an Applications Developer to provide technical specialist support in the field of embedded processor systems to our client's distribution teams and customers across Europe. Based in Bucks.
* experience in the use of FPGAs and / or ASIC development tools in a design or application support environment
* experience in the application of embedded processors
* good knowledge of and experience of embedded software programming
* the ability to work in a versatile role with multiple tasks with minimal supervision
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to apply sound judgement
* ability to travel to international locations for training sessions and to resolve customer issues
As the successful Applications Engineer you will be required to provide first rate technical support to international customers and sales teams, investigate problems and provide resolutions through your product knowledge, and develop close working relationships with the rest of the team based in the European HQ and across the European Regional Offices.
The position will be predominantly office-based, communicating through telephone and email, however will also involve international travel into Europe, the US and Asia.
For more details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources
A technical Applications Engineer is required with skills in the following: ASIC/FPGA design, embedded software, hardware, VHDL, Verilog, embedded processors, South East, UK.