Assistant Planner - London - Construction
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Project Planner to work for a very rapidly growing consultancy based in Central London.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry.
- 2-4 years planning experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Knowledge of project management software such as Asta Powerproject or Primavera.
- Passionate about the construction industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Working under the planning manager and working closely with various departments such as estimating and design.
- Contribute to the project planning strategies and will take ownership for areas of planning.
- Produce, manage and update the construction programmes.
- Communication with internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Full training, support and career progression available.
- Be qualified with a degree or HND in construction/civil engineering.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on some prestigious projects across London.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Assistant Planner, Junior Planner, Trainee Planner, Primavera, Asta Powerproject, Planner, Construction, Building, Consultancy