My client is passive component OEM who have grown exceptionally well over the past 12 months. As such, they're currently looking for a Sales Engineer to manage business across the South West of England (main hubs are Gloucester and Bristol, but the remit will also cover OEMs/ CEMs/ design houses down to Cornwall).
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background selling electronic components (passive, electromechanical, interconnect)
- Experience hunting new accounts whilst simultaneously managing large corporate OEMs
- An understanding of board level electronics
- The willingness to travel 3 days a week (on average)
- A home office within easy reach of the main customers
This is a strategic appointment, designed to contribute towards achieving a £1Bn revenue target by 2020. There's a commercial team of around 50 employees across the UK, all managing their own region, so it's a competitive and energetic environment that would suit a driven sales engineer/ business development manager.
Apply now if you understand board level electronics and have experience selling passive/ electromechanical/ interconnect products.