My client distributes a wide range of electronic components, but their true area of expertise lies in RF applications. One of their key lines is RF connectors and they're currently looking for a successful Business Development Manager to push this product group out in to Europe.
This will be a home based position from the UK and will require the following:
- A background selling RF connectors
- A proven track record developing new business across Europe
- A network of international OEM customers
- Experience taking ownership over a product group
- A certain level of technical prowess (in electronic engineering)
- The willingness to travel frequently
This isn't an 'industry specific' role, so it offers exposure to an eclectic mix of customers who will keep you challenged technically. You will also need to balance different length sales cycles as you 'design in' to large defence organisations and also achieve 'quick wins' with smaller, agile SMEs.
Apply now if you're a sales/ business development manager with RF connector experience and an international (European) network of customers.