IT (Desktop) Support Engineer - Nuremberg
IC-Resources have an urgent requirement for a IT (Desktop) Support Engineer based in the Nuremberg area to provide internal IT support services within their offices within Central/Southern Germany. Applicants must be prepared to travel with approximately 30% of the role expected to be providing support to offices in other locations such as Munich and Frankfurt.
- Responsible for specifying, procuring, installing, upgrading, repairing and general troubleshooting of desktop and portable computers on-site (80% of role)
- Remote support for other internal staff throughout Europe
- Software installation, desktop imaging, software inventory and monitoring
- Fully administer and escalate jobs from Helpdesk system
- The ability to work well in small team with occasional out of hours work
- Develop Strategic deployment methods of technologies across multiple sites
- Provide Escalation support to assist global site troubleshooting effort of client issues
-Server administration tasks (backups, upgrades, maintenance etc.)
- Windows/Linux server tuning
- Candidates must be able to converse (both written and spoken) in German and English.
If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Seamus Hayes at IC Resources.
Keywords: Nuremberg, Desktop, Server, Windows, Linux, Software