Be a part of a brand new business unit, in a global company.
We are looking for a Lead Cyber Automation Engineer, experienced in working with advanced developers in designing, building and maintaining sophisticated applications preferable in Cyber Security.
* Propose structures for the build environments and make sure the developers follow the procedures.
* Set up (automatic) build environments.
* Responsible for the release management
* Manage the git stash repositories
* Develop and setup automatic tests together with the QA engineers and developers
* Stress test, regression test, systems tests together with the system integration engineers.
* Participate in the design of the system and network architecture of the products developed by the team.
* Be responsible of tools and procedures for the continuous integration process and the internal collaboration platform.
* A total of 5+ years' experience in a professional role within an R&D or software development environment.
* 2+ years of experience in a similar role as DevOps or lead developer or release manager with an overlapping responsibility.
* Broad set of technical skills being able to understand development, QA, operations
* Experience in deployment and continuous integration of the development environment based on Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo or something similar
* Experience with Jira (Atlassian suite)
* You have some experience or affinity with mobile software solutions
* Experience with networking.
* Good knowledge of Linux OS administration
* Databases like MongoDB and/or MySQL
* Shell, Perl and/or Python scripting
* Excellent English skills - written and verbal
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of Linux (Redhat and derivatives or Debian and derivatives) package management system.
* Experience with Apple OS X.
* Experience with VMWare Virtualization and its automation
* Knowledge of PKI principles and related applications.
* Advanced network analysis and network forensics capabilities.
* Experience with C++ and C development