Based close to Glasgow, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on the design and development High End Consumer Products. The Electronic Design Engineer will join a successful R&D Team to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with a strong desire to innovate and push the boundaries of technology. This position would suit both Electronics Engineers from a commercial environment or an Electronics Engineer moving from Academia.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant Degree with abilities in:
* Analogue and Digital Hardware / Electronic Design
* Modern embedded processor system design
* FPGA system design in VHDL
* PCB Design / Layout
* Problem solving
* Researching and applying new technologies
* Cross-discipline teamwork
* Written and verbal communication
This is an excellent opportunity with an award winning company that continually create and innovate new pioneering technology, the role offers a good salary, along with benefits.