Fabulous opportunity for a skilled Software Development Engineer to join a global leader in Scotland. The Firmware Systems Engineer will join a well established firmware team and be responsible for developing, maintaining and verifying drivers and integrating these with existing operating systems such a Linux .
Applicants for this role should have:
* Strong Programming in C,
* Good knowledge of Linux kernel and drivers.
* Debugging software in embedded systems
* appreciation of hardware busses and hardware architecture of a system-on-chip,
* Ability to automate the work-flow,
* Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python)
* Programming in at least two of the following: Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL, SystemC
* Knowledge of hardware simulation environments,
* Understanding of Verification IP tools,
Additional tasks may include working directly with hardware team to integrate new components into our verification system.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
Keywords: Embedded software, firmware, C programming, Linux, Linux kernels, SOC, System on chip, EDA, Scotland, Edinburgh.