Embedded Software Engineer - Cambridge
Leading client in the Automotive sector now requires an Embedded Software Engineer to join a growing cross functional team based in Cambridge. Projects include both prototype and production intent development; providing a stimulating environment for creative engineering as well as a solid foundation for the development of high integrity systems.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have the following skills:
- 3 years of software development experience in an automotive or comparable industry
- Embedded C deployed on real-time targets with time critical behaviour.
- Knowledge of automotive standards; for example ISO 26262 or AUTOSAR
- Understanding of communication protocols including CAN/SENT/Flexray etc
- Ideally Android application development experience.
- Matlab and/or Targetlink integration for automatic code generation.
- Simulink model based design Education.
Responsibilities will include:
- Software development and contribution to the delivery of electronic solutions to our worldwide client base. These applications range from prototype to full production level and include, but are not limited to:
- Time critical, high integrity real-time control systems including engine, gearbox and clutch control unit.
- Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle systems.
- HMI systems.
- Bespoke Android applications for use in development vehicles.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Keywords: Embedded C/C++, Automotive, SO 26262, AUTOSAR , CAN, Flexray, Android, Cambridge, East Anglia, UK, RTOS