Embedded Engineer - Mid Wales
Embedded Engineer now needed by leading client located in mid Wales. This senior role requires proven experience and strong expertise across the full software development lifecycle mainly based on Embedded but with an understanding of Control and PC Software too.
Applicants will require:
* A good relevant degree
* 5 years plus commercial Embedded C/C++ development experience developing software into project led Product Development.
* Proven experience of implementing third-party designs and communications protocols.
* Knowledge of microcontroller architectures
* Proven record of design and implementation of successful real-time embedded systems in C/C++.
* Ability to estimate project resource requirements - both human and processor resources.
* Ideally appreciation of electric drives applications, industrial control systems and motion Control applications.
* Ideally experience of Object Oriented programming, PC application development and UML modeling.
* Ideally knowledge of PLCs and IEC 61131-3 languages.
This challenging role requires someone that understand all the elements of an automation system, especially all the software and communication involved.
If you would like to apply please send your updated CV to Emma Windows at IC resources.
keywords: embedded, automation, C/C++, electronic drives, control software, Wales, Mid Wales, UK