An exciting Embedded Software Engineer opportunity has arisen with a global technology company based near Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity for an embedded software developer to work for a successful company that covers engineering design, research, development and support worldwide.
Embedded Software Engineer will be working alongside a team of highly skilled and talented embedded software engineers at the companies HQ and will be responsible for the development, delivery and implementation of major software components for complex solutions.
Eligible Embedded Software Engineers will have;
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline (2:1 Minimum)
- C/C++ development experience working on embedded platforms
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience developing low level device drivers
- Experience with Networking protocols such as Zigbee and TCP/IP.
Any experience in the following would also be advantageous;
- Scripting ability with Python
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Familiarity with debugging tools.
For more information or to apply please contact wireless software consultant Georgina at IC Resources.
Key words; Embedded Software Engineer, Zigbee, WiFi, TCP/IP. RTOS, Device Drivers, Low Level Software Development, Python, Agile.