Software Leader / Manager - Oxfordshire
Fabulous opportunity near Oxford for an experienced hands on Software Leader to take on a brand new Software Manager role.
This role has arisen through growth and will be 50/50 hands on embedded engineering and management. The management side of this role will involve leading / managing a technical team of 10 embedded SW engineer as well as having Project Management responsibility.
Suitable applicants will be experienced Embedded Engineers with at least 10 years commercial expertise and solid knowledge of complex embedded systems. You will also have proven team leading and people management skills.
Technical experience to include:
- Coding in Embedded C
- Scripting expertise
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Management and Project competencies, include:
* Project Management including knowledge of MS Project planning
* Team leadership and Team Management skills
* Strong analytical ability and design problem resolution skills.
* Knowledge of Agile processes
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Keywords: The Software Manager will have the following skills: embedded C, semiconductor, Project Management, Team leader, Software manager, Thames valley, Oxfordshire, MS project, baremetal, agile, C/C++