Evaluation Engineer - South UK - analog/mixed signal ICs
My client is seeking an Evaluation Engineer to evaluate and characterise the performance of new products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Evaluation Engineer will be responsible for evaluating and characterising the performance of new semiconductor products. Specific duties include Lab based testing (analog / mixed signal ICs), follow up documentation, running evaluation meetings, PCB layout, product cycle testability.
The successful candidate will ideally offer:
* Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or similar
* Minimum 5 years' experience of analog/mixed signal IC testing in lab environment
* Familiarity with RF and digital test and measurement equipment
* Experience of PCB design software such as Altium
* Experience of automation software such as LabView, VB, C, etc
* PCB and hardware debug
* Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
We're seeking a self motivated and flexible engineer who is able to generate and share ideas, as well as being open to the suggestions of others. This is an SME environment with huge challenges and huge potential, so only the intellectually energetic need apply!