Functional Safety Engineer
An opportunity has become available for a Functional Safety Engineer to join a leading Automotive supplier in Germany. You will be working along side the project management, quality assurance, developers and testers to ensure the safety standards are met as well as being responsible for the following;
* Assess projects with regards to safety requirements and legal requirements.
* Create safety concepts and support safety analyzes.
* Support the development and evaluation of set projects and to provide technical solutions on system, hardware and software level.
* You will create security plans, including processes and methods to avoid systematic errors with the project team.
* Carry out reviews of the work products (HW / SW requirements, Architectures, test specifications).
* Prepare functional safety training courses and carry it through.
Skills and experience
* Previous experience working in an automotive environment
* Previous experience with functional safety standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
* Specialist knowledge in the areas of safety and security
* Experience monitoring concepts such as μC / SoC protection and freedom-from-Interference
* Knowledge of AUTOSAR and embedded architectures as well as tools such as DOORS, MKS/PTC, Rhapsody, Matlab Simulink is desirable
* Must have the ability to understand and represent your own perspectives
* Very good knowledge of German and English (B2+)
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright