Graduate Digital ASIC Designer
We are looking for young, bright and enthusiastic graduate engineers to work in the leading edge of ASIC Design in the North of London, UK. Our client works with the biggest and best multimedia and App content developers in the world, so this is great opportunity for you to put into practice your hardware design skills gained from university and start to develop them.
We are looking for graduate engineers with the following skills:
- An excellent knowledge of digital design, including low power design.
- Have experience in design and coding using VHDL.
- Self Motivated.
- Good problem solving.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Qualified as a minimum to a degree level with honours at either 1st or 2:1 level. Other qualifications would also be suitable if they are at least equivalent.
Benefits for you:
- You will be supported by experienced ASIC designers.
- A structured career path.
For more details or to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Andrew Emberson at IC Resources or alternatively call 0118 988 1142.
Key Skills: VHDL, ASIC, FPGA, Architecture, Digital Design, London, UK