Graduate/Trainee Planner - Bristol or Cardiff - Construction
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2-3 years construction experience, or who has recently been awarded construction related qualifications. Working for a major construction company in the UK, you will be given full training and development. Further education would also be provided for the right candidate.
- 2-3 years' experience working within the construction industry.
- Construction site experience would be advantageous.
- IT skills
What you'll be doing:
- Provide planning support to senior planners across the South West region.
- Develop relationship with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Review and alter project plans
- Degree or HND in construction-related discipline.
- 2-3 years' experience as an assistant or trainee on construction projects.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, site manager, graduate, trainee, construction, asta powerproject, design and build, tenders, new build,