GUI Engineer - Bristol
The GUI Engineer is a key member of my client's product development team in charge of developing the GUI of their NET- OS product. The duties involve liaising with various other Engineering teams both externally and internally and working closely with network engineers and designers.
Key duties of the job include:
* Work with product and engineering teams to implement desired UI requirements
* Server side development
* Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
* 3+ years' experience building modern, responsive UIs
* Python programming
* Experience with traditional or software-defined networking operations or UIs
* Designer tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, internal frameworks and 3rd party tools
Please apply directly or contact Simon Lawson at IC - Creative.