Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design, Northern Germany - Contract
IC Resources are looking for Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design engineers with a minimum of five years experience for a client based in Germany. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide variety of design techniques but have particular background in High speed designs. Experience in both CMOS, BiCMOS designs and SiGe.
- Experience with Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design
- Knowledge of Cadence tool suite
- Experience in Gate logic and block level design
- Must be committed to on-site work in Germany
- Experience in high speed CMOS and BiCMOS designs
The ideal candidate would be able to start in October and would be looking for on-site in Germany. If you are eligible to work in the EU and feel that you could be suitable for this role then please get in touch with Paul Wiltshire at IC Resources today.
***Please note that if you are interested in the following: Mixed Signal IC Design, Analog/Analogue IC Design, ADC, DAC, Gate Logic, design techniques, 3 Month Contracts and work in Germany then this could be a good opportunity for you.***