IC Verification Engineer - Edinburgh, Scotland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Verification Engineer to join a leading team working on innovative, highly integrated consumer products based in Edinburgh.
The technical challenge will involve all verification activities from planning, testbench architecture, design and implementation, and etst execution of complex semiconductor devices integrating digital logic, DSP and mixed-signal integrated circuits for the audio market.
- Solid understanding of digital logic design
- Class-based verification/Object-oriented programming, experience is essential
- Experience using Metrics Driven Verification is essential
- UVM experience is a big advantage
- Experience in some, or all, of the following desirable
o Digital or Mixed-Signal design verification
o Scripting and design automation
o Software design
- MEng degree in Electronics or related discipline.
- 1-5 years experience post graduate in digital hardware verification or a mixture of digital hardware verification and digital logic design
Effective problem solving, communication and team working skills are essential, as well as a relevant degree. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
If this sounds like your next career development opportunity please contact email@example.com, IC Rescources Verification Consultant, for further details.
Key words: ASIC, IC, SOC, system on chip, digital, analog, mixed-signal, design, verification, HVL, UVM, OVM, eRM, object oriented, systemverilog, systemC, coverage driven, PSL, SVA, assertions, perl, ruby, tcl, python, formal, programming, C++, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK,