Title: IFS ERP Manager - contract
Leading global electronics company is looking for an IFS ERP Manager on a contract basis to start asap.
- Management responsibility for applications; IFS, CRM, Qlikview, StreamServe and Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for all areas involving ERP systems.
- Manage and support the workload of the team; assigning support calls and allocating project work with assistance of IT manager.
- Managing, Prioritizing, progressing and reporting any IFS related issues (including bugs), tracking them through to resolution, keeping the end user up to date
- Responsible for the management of IFS Patch releases and deployment of these to test and production systems.
- Provides or co-ordinates the maintenance and servicing of ERP related computer systems and software.
- Ensures optimal system configuration.
- Ensures staff are fully trained in the most efficient use of equipment and software.
- Supporting, developing and maintaining the IFS administration functions
- Reporting the progress of all IFS related business issues as a KPI to Weekly Performance
- Responsible for reviewing and supporting new ways of working with the IFS system, sharing ideas and progressing initiatives supported by the business
- Work with the IT Project Manager to deploy new IFS modules, roll out of large projects and define system modifications where no core IFS solution can be found
- Resolves user enquiries and problems.
- Co-ordinates and participates in systems tests and implementation.
- Monitors machine performance and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Liaises with external providers and contractors.
- Evaluates user/system requirements and makes recommendations as to which systems approach to follow.
- Extensive Experience of IFS or another ERP package.
- Extensive Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming experience
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Qlikview advantageous.
- Sound analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Advanced technological knowledge of structured programming application design.
- Able to multi task well, use own initiative and have a strong problem solving background.
- Extensive systems analysis and programming experience.
- Experience of managing teams and individuals (preferred)
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: IFS, ERP, contract, Bristol