Leading global electronics company is looking to hire an ERP / CRM Manager.
- Management responsibility for applications; IFS, Qlikview, StreamServe and Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for all areas involving ERP & CRM systems.
- Manage and support the workload of the team; assigning support calls and allocating project work with assistance of IT manager.
- Managing, Prioritizing, progressing and reporting any ERP / CRM related issues (including bugs), tracking them through to resolution, keeping the end user up to date
- Responsible for the management of Patch releases and deployment of these to test and production systems.
- Provides or co-ordinates the maintenance and servicing of ERP / CRM related computer systems and software.
- Ensures optimal system configuration.
- Ensures staff are fully trained in the most efficient use of equipment and software.
- Supporting, developing and maintaining the administration functions
- Reporting the progress of all IFS related business issues as a KPI to Weekly Performance
- Responsible for reviewing and supporting new ways of working with the ERP / CRM systems, sharing ideas and progressing initiatives supported by the business
- Work with the IT Project Manager to deploy new modules, roll out of large projects and define system modifications where no core IFS solution can be found
- Resolves user enquiries and problems.
- Co-ordinates and participates in systems tests and implementation.
- Monitors machine performance and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Liaises with external providers and contractors.
- Evaluates user/system requirements and makes recommendations as to which systems approach to follow.
- Extensive Experience ERP & CRM systems
- Ideally you will have experience of IFS.
- Extensive Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming experience
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Qlikview advantageous.
- Sound analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Advanced technological knowledge of structured programming application design.
- Able to multi task well, use own initiative and have a strong problem solving background.
- Extensive systems analysis and programming experience.
- Experience of managing teams and individuals (preferred)
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: CRM, IFS, ERP, permanent, Bristol