International Sales Manager - Semiconductor Chemicals - Berlin
My client supplies electronic materials and capital equipment in to both the semiconductor and PCB assembly markets. With a long-standing reputation for manufacturing quality electroplating tools for PCB production, they're now applying their expertise to wafer processing and need an International Sales Manager based in Berlin to share their innovation with the major international chip OEMs.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- A technical degree (in electronics/ mechanical engineering, physics or similar)
- A background selling FEOL semiconductor equipment (ideally wet/ chemical process tools), or chemicals
- A network within the semiconductor manufacturers globally (with a focus on Asia and the US)
- The ability to work out of the Berlin office
- The willingness to travel
- Business fluent German and English
This role would suit an experienced chemicals or equipment sales person who wants to target new business on a global level. Travel will be in the region of 25-50%, mainly within China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and North America.
Apply now if you're an accomplished sales person in the semiconductor market, with a proven track record operating on an international level.