Title: iOS Developer
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Innovative and exciting mobile app development company, located near Nuremberg, is expanding rapidly and is looking to hire a further iOS Developer.
- Develop new native apps from scratch, improve, maintain and implement new features for existing iOS apps
- Apply a user-centric approach
- Research and utilise new technologies.
Key skills/experience required:
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Deep understanding of Objective-C and Swift application development.
- Proven record of developed iOS apps
- Experience with Git, SVN or similar.
- Familiarity with basic Linux Shell commands
- Proponent of test driven development (TDD)
- Proficient in English
It would be great if you also have any experience of Apple Watch development projects
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic growing company. If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews
Key words: iOS, app, mobile, Germany, Nuremberg, Objective-c, Swing, Nuremberg