Title: iOS Development Team Leader
This company is a global leader in the development of innovative IPTV, VoD, Connected TV, streaming technology for mobile and web platforms.
They are looking to hire an iOS Development Team Leader to manager their growing iOS development team in London.
Key experience required:
- demonstrable experience of development team management, both from a technical and people management perspective.
Key technical skills required:
- Significant experience with Objective C, C++ and/or Swift
- Excellent debugging skills on the platform and proficient usage of the tools available in SDK's.
- Good knowledge of performance and memory optimizations for the mobile platform.
- Proficient with source code management (Git/Bitbucket/GitHub).
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
Highly desirable skills:
- Working in an agile development environment
- Understanding of VOD, live streaming, and DRM
- Experience with IPTV, Connected TV
- Working on protocol buffers.
They are planning significant growth this year, so this a great opportunity to play a key role in that growth. Please contact Matt Andrews for more info.
Key words: iOS, Objective C, Swift, mobile, video, streaming, VOD, TV, London, Team leader