Title: iOS Technical Lead
Leading global e-commerce company is looking to hire a Team Leader for its iOS development team.
The successful candidate will have strong technical team leading experience (up to 10 people), plus strong mobile architecture expertise.
As Technical Lead, you will:
- Define new functionalities/implementations using the best practices in the iOS world.
- Interact with Product Owners to give them guidance on how to transform their ideas in something implementable.
- Lead an Agile team of 9 developers and 3 QAs.
- Be the coach and the one who will take care of the professional development.
- Develop/Design the clean architecture of the apps.
Key skills/experience required:
- Demonstrate experience of at least years in iOS mobile application development.
- Already have an experience in management with a small Agile team
- Know criteria for the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction).
- Love new technologies and clean architecture
- Design to improve the user experience.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Have knowledge in Android and Architecture (is a plus)
- Already have worked in an Agile environment (is a plus)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: iOS, Spain, Lead, Architecture, mobile, app, permanent