Junior Digital IC Design Engineer - ASIC / FPGA, Competitive salary & great career progression
We're looking for a Junior Digital IC Design Engineer to join one of the world's most successful Silicon IP companies - real world leaders in DSP cores and platform IP technology for multimedia and wireless communications products.
As the successful Digital IC Design Engineer, you'll join this world-leading team based in Northern Ireland and be responsible for writing module specifications, RTL coding and verification of subsystems using the latest tools and methodologies. You'll be learning from of industry's best in Digital Design, honing your experience in front-end ASIC design.
You will be recently graduated with a relevant technical degree (2:1 or equivalent) in Electronics / Computer Science with at least one years' experience working in Digital Design.
* You will be comfortable working with Verilog for ASIC or FPGA RTL Design
* Strong problem solving skills and good attention to detail will be essential
* Clear communication skills are essential, as you'll be liaising with customers and other internal design teams
* Experience in System Verilog, Specman or e for Verification
* Knowledge of Physical / Digital Backend Design
* Experience in TCL or PERL/Python scripting languages
Please note - you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
This company offers superb career development prospects, highly competitive remuneration packages and a friendly, sociable working environment, with frequent social activities for employees.
Contact Caroline @ IC Resources today for more details or to apply
Graduate / Junior Digital IC Design Engineer sought with the following skills: Digital, ASIC, IC, FPGA, Design, SoC, Verilog, Verification, CAD, EDA, Semiconductor, Europe, Ireland