Junior Embedded Software Engineer - Wireless
Have you recently graduated and looking for to kick start your career in embedded software? Passionate about wireless technologies and software development? If you said yes then I want to hear from you!
I am working with a leading wireless company based in the Cambridge area that is looking for junior engineers to join their ever growing development teams. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the industry's best engineers and gain exposure to cutting edge technologies.
To be eligible to apply you must meet the following criteria;
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject are such as Electronics, Software Engineering, Computer Science (2.1 classification minimum)
- Experience writing software in C.
- Experience or knowledge of RTOS.
In addition to the above any of the following would be advantageous;
- Exposure to wireless technologies such as Zigbee, Bluetooth, UWB, Wi-Fi.
- Scripting Languages such as; Perl or Python.
To discuss this role in more detail or to apply please send your CV to me.
Key words: Junior, Embedded, Software, Graduate, RTOS, Linux, Windows, C, C++, Perl, Python, Zigbee, Bluetooth, UWB, WiFi, WLAN.