Jr/Mid Level User Researcher - London
We're looking for a Junior/Mid level User Researcher for a permanent position based in London. This is with a stand out agency working directly on one of their biggest clients projects, which will be in the finance industry.
- 2 years User Research experience
- Solid Knowledge of UX
- Degree or above in HCI, Psychology or another related subject
- Ability to Write to a high standard
- Must be open to travelling and working overseas
- Must have Customer/Stakeholder interaction experience
- Proficient in Adobe CC
- Any previous Line Management experience
- Any experience working in an agency environment
- Any experience working with Financial clients
- Any experience working in an agile environment
- Any coding/Design experience
The ideal candidate will apply with an up to date CV and if possible, a portfolio to showcase your User Research process/experience.
Notes: UX, User Experience, Experience, Research, Usability, Test, User Research, User, Consultant, HCI, Interaction, Design, Agency, Financial, UK