Senior Analog IC Design Lead Engineer - Austria
Our client, a successful international semiconductor manufacturer, currently seeks a Lead Analog IC Design Engineer for their design centre located in Austria.
As a Lead Analog IC Engineer you will have technical ownership of RF products for automotive market including reviewing the specification parameter, definition and tracking of critical design parameters. You will lead technical implementations with focus on power management (DC-DC buck / boost converters, LDO's), define architecture and circuit design for power management.
In addition to that you will be:
* coordinating the design tasks, reviewing block functionalities, implementing improved test concepts, DFT and yield improvements.
* ensuring system set-up for different RF use-cases.
* offering support for the selected key customer.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
* experience within power management concepts and radio frequency (RF) design flow.
* proven experience designing in analog RF sub GHz range (such as PLL, XO and PA, bias generators, reference circuits and LDO and DC-DC converters.
* have experience in ultra low power design techniques.
In addition you should have:
* knowledge in interfaces to other domains such as analog-digital-RF
* experience in IP specification and documentation.
* have experience in integration and top level verification expertise.
* delivered code and test coverage and formal verification tasks.
* knowledge of digital synchronous design techniques and synthesis.
Open to new ideas with a creative attitude, you will be structured in your way of working and have good communication skills in English.
Contact Leon today to apply and find out more.
Applicants with experience in: Analog, Analogue, Mixed Signal, RF products, DFT, LDO, DC-DC, Buck/Boost, PLL, XO, PA converters will be considered for this role. Location: Austria