Lead Developer/ Platform Engineer
Innovative London based start-up is looking for a Principal Engineer / Lead Platform Developer to drive innovation and scalability of their consumer focused platform think Xero for contracts.
We are uniquely positioned to revolutionise the way consumers work with contracts. We are seeking a senior technologist who is both a visionary technically but who can also inspire teams and scale a business. The ideal candidate has a right tool for the job mentality. Best practice is a prerequisite and you will be responsible for driving continuous delivery and automation across the development team. Your communication skills are key able to explain complex technological concepts in a simple fashion.
Web and Mobile apps to revolutionise the way consumers work with contracts working with the world's leading brands, starting in the UK.
Creative, humble, extraordinary and sharp.
● Creative problem solver with hands on coding ability
● Driven with natural ability to foster positive collaborative working environments.
● Desire to lead and coach multidiscipline development team.
● Broad experience building consumer web and mobile applications
● Proven ability to design, build and scale highly available, high performance, and high traffic REST APIs
● Good knowledge of software design principles & patterns
● Implemented continuous delivery practices
● Passion for web development technologies and tools
● Experience with ESX, KOA, NODE.JS, MONGO DB is essential.
● Experience working with NLP.
● Domain expertise in digital content management, content authoring and document formats.
● Experience with multiple application stacks (MEAN) and programming languages.
● Experience with a range database technologies (MongoDB, NOSQL)
● Experience working with AWS