Client is looking for a Marketing Director based in Germany, with a good understanding of IC design flows (analog) or semiconductor processes.
Reporting to the CEO you will responsible for a direct team of 5 to 7 business manager globally. You will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and product offering
with specific vertical focus on automotive, medical and industrial marketplaces. You will have responsibility for pricing and also work with sales teams on business development and winning new clients.
Candidates interested in this role should have following skills
- Degree in electronics, engineering, physics or similar
- Either previous experience as an IC design engineer, process engineer or
strong in-depth experience of IC design/ process flows
- Proven marketing experience
- Ideally fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel c30% globally
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
Looking for a Marketing Director in Germany with IC/semiconductor or proceess design experience