Mechanical Design Engineer - Surrey
The Mechanical Design Engineer will design technically advanced instrumentation that is recognised for quality and performance. For the right candidate this is an opportunity for significant & rapid career development. You will be responsible for complex & challenging design work from concept through to medium volume manufacture.
• Mechanical Engineering (2.1 or higher)
• 2+ Years work experience in a high tech engineering environment
• Proven design ability & sound engineering knowledge.
• Able to produce component & assembly drawings to a recognised standard.
• A sound & comprehensive knowledge of fundamental engineering principles
• Experience with: Tolerances, safety factors, component specifications, materials selection, testing, build standard control
• Full UK driving license required.
• Suitable for SC security clearance - must hold a UK passport & not have dual nationality.
Keywords: Mechanical Design Engineer, Instrumentation, Electro-Mechanical, Defence, Rugged, Optical, Surrey, Home Counties, UKPrint Save To Shortlist