Mechanical Design Engineer
80K - 100K CHF
I'm looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a client in North East Switzerland who are a leader in developing high-precision measuring instruments.
* Develop innovative solutions (new and further development) and devices for testing and assembly technology.
* Create mechanical and assembly drawings.
* Help with production-related mechanical design issues.
* Ensure the constructive implementation and implementation of various manufacturing and assembly processes.
* Design, construct and detail complex parts and assemblies.
* Completed your apprenticeship as a design engineer and have continued your education as an engineer specializing in mechanical engineering / mechatronics.
* Experience in precision engineering and bring with them an understanding of mechatronic systems and equipment technology.
* Very good 3D CAD, FEM & standard knowledge.
* Communicative and have a high degree of independence and understanding of quality.
* Fluent German and English skills complete your profile.
* The opportunity to bring in your creative strengths in the design of our new high-tech devices.
* A challenging, interesting and responsible job in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment.