Mechanical Design Engineer - Central London - Start Up
I'm currently searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a very exciting start-up in Central London.
Ideally you will have a top level mechanical engineering degree (or equivalent) and have experience working in a fast paced development environment. Experience in consumer electronics is a must have and experience in the field of audio or medical devices and working with manufacturers on top of this would be advantageous.
Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Practical application of engineering principals using hand calculations, practical experimentation, prototyping, CAD and computer simulation.
- Creative problem solving
- Experience in high volume manufacture and assembly alongside preparation of detailed technical documents and specifications for this.
- A high level command of solidworks (or equivalent parametric modelling tool)
- Project management, including time and budget planning and control.
- Sourcing of components
- Broad knowledge of production processes and materials, including rapid prototyping
- Product development from engineering concept through to production specification.
Keywords: Mechanical Design Engineer, Start-Up, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, London, UKPrintSave To Shortlist