Mobile Application Developers - Northern Ireland
Global technology company with its HQ in Northern Ireland is looking to hire experienced Mobile Applications Developers to join their growing software development team, as they build a new mobile-focused software team to expand their technology to offer app solutions for their devices.
Key skills/experience required:
- Cross Platform/Hybrid Mobile application development experience - Cordova, Xamarin, Ionic
- Java development experience
- JUnit and associated libraries
- One or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Native iOS and/or Android development
- Knowledge of messaging systems e.g. REST, message queues
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration and deployment.
- Good knowledge of relational databases e.g. MySQL, SQLite
- Working knowledge of web servers, web application servers and deployment on Linux-based
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in delivering new mobile solutions.
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are interested.
Keywords: mobile, app, ios, android, xamarin, cordova, ionic, permanent, Northern Ireland