Title: Android Developer
Leading company within the medical industry is looking to hire an Android Mobile Developer to help drive its mobile strategy and presence.
Working as part of the R&D team, you will be responsible for all native Android app projects - from design through to delivery.
Key skills/experience required:
- Commercial experience in designing and developing Android mobile apps using Android Studio and Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services and integration with Web API's.
- A degree in Software Engineering, or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- iOS app development, iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Xcode, Swift/Objective-C
- Experience/background of C or C# development
- SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- JIRA and Subversion
You will be working on brand new projects, so this is a real opportunity to play a lead role in this company's mobile offering.
Key words: mobile, Android, app, Java, permanent, Bedfordshire