Title: Mobile Developer - Android
I have an urgent contract requirement for a Mobile Developer, with a focus on Android, to start ASAP for an established global technology company in Bristol.
This person will be responsible for the design a new mobile app for Android and iOS (if you also have iOS experience as well). This person should be involved in the Architecture Design and should be able to address the architectural decisions inside the SW team for the mobile projects.
This person should ideally have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java, OO
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET technology
- Web Service Technologies in the context of a Mobile Application.
- Markup languages (mainly XML and HTML)
- Version control systems (for instance SVN or GIT)
- Acceptance testing and writing testable code (TDD for instance)
- Knowledge of wireless "device to device" communication standards (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, WiFi).
- Knowledge of AGILE techniques (SCRUM)
If you have experience of iOS, Swift / Objective C development, this will be a significant advantage.
Please contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are available and interested.
Key words: Android, Java, iOS, swift, Objective C, contract, Bristol