Global electronics company with its HQ in Bristol is looking to hire an experienced Mobile Developer to join their growing software development team, as they expand their range of mobile solutions for their wireless devices.
You will be joining a team that is responsible for both native Android and iOS development, and they are looking to hire an experienced developer that can focus on the iOS projects. As well as designing and developing the apps, you will have responsibility for decisions on app architecture design within the wider software team.
Key skills/experience required:
- Hands-on development experience of native iOS apps
- OO design and programming skills
- Experience of Swift / Objective C
- XML, HTML
The following experience would be a distinct advantage:
- Android & Java
- Visual Studio and .NET technology
- Version control systems (for instance SVN or GIT)
- Wireless "device to device" communication standards (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, WiFi).
- AGILE techniques (SCRUM)
Great opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth of this company's mobile solutions.
Key words: app, mobile, iOS, Objective-C, Bristol, South West, permanent