Principal Analog IC Design Engineer - Ireland
A new opportunity has arisen for a start up company based in Dublin in Ireland.
Working on Analog IC Design for power management solutions, you will have the opportunity to work in an expert team and on work on advanced process nodes!
You will be responsible for the following:
* Designing complex CMOS Analog circuits such as; reference generators, clocks, comparators, amplifiers and data converters (ADCs, DACs)
* Participate in all phases of product development including; definition, architecture, modelling, design, layout, lab evaluation and debugging
* Develop detailed and prioritised chip level design and layout
* Lead and manage chip functionality verification through simulation and modelling, including co-simulation with digital blocks
* Guide layout engineers towards tape-out
* Mentor members of the design team
The successful Principal Analog IC Design Engineer will have established experience in Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design and verification, with experience in one or more of the following areas: power management circuits (linear and switching power supplies), high-speed data converters, audio amplifiers or other complex Mixed Signal systems.
Experience is also required in smaller geometry processes, <28nm ideally. Digital design flow and use of Mixed Signal simulation tools such as AMS is required as well as expertise in system level modelling using tools such as Matlab/Simulink.
You will have excellent organisational and time-management skills, be able to work well in a team and show initiative.
Excellent remuneration available. Friendly locals, castles, the music scene, festivals, great pubs.. there are lots of reasons why Dublin is a fantastic city to live in! Contact Leon today to apply and find out more.
Applicants with experience in the following; Analog (Analogue), Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer, Semiconductors, Power Management, CMOS, reference generators, clocks, comparators, amplifiers, amps, data converters ADCs, DACs, can be considered for this role. Location: Dublin Ireland.