Principal Analog IC Design Engineer - Power Management - Southern Germany
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer to join a successful company involved in high performance Analog/Mixed Signal ICs for the consumer electronics market.
Your tasks include:
* Leading of new buck developments, pre-design feasibility studies and system modelling as well as top level design and simulation of new buck developments
* Support product teams
* Oversee and lead pre-design modelling and feasibility phase, top level design from specification to clean database as well as top level simulation and verification
* Support and oversee layout of top-level and sub-blocks
* Co-ordinate and oversee lab evaluation and investigations and liaise with product groups and support of IP handover
* Mentoring junior engineers and support training of wider design community
Industry degree qualified you should have a minimum of 8 years experience in the field of micro electronic design (including. 4 years in power management, in particular DC-DC converters, battery chargers, chargepumps, buck-boost) with solid experience of leading a design for switching converters. You should have solid understanding of practical top-level chip design and project management as well as deep knowledge of CMOS analog circuit design, knowledge of digital circuit design. You will also have proven experience of dealing directly with a customer.
You will be required to work to a high standard and within deadline, be self-motivated and work well in team. The ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions will be a strong benefit.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Applicants with experience in the following; Analog(Analogue)/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer. Power management, CMOS, DC-DC converters, battery chargers, chargepumps, buck-boost, switching converters, top-level chip design, project management, will be considered for this role. Location: Southern Germany