Very competitive salary + bonus + benefits##
Our international semiconductor client is enjoying fantastic success and now requires a Principal Digital IC Design Engineer to lead the development process at it's R&D centre in Germany, near Munich.
As a Principal member of the Digital Design team, your role will involve working closely with the Project Manager and will be a mix of 'hands-on' technical ASIC design work and project planning. You will be working on high performance ICs geared towards maximising power consumption and efficiency for today's booming consumer device market.
- A proven background in the design of digital ASICs, with strong skills in VHDL or Verilog
- Previous team lead / project management experience
- Skills in the complete design flow: RTL design, synthesis, timing analysis and place & route (P&R)
- Experienced with the latest toolkits (Synopsys preferred, but not essential)
Experience in the following is desirable:
- Low power design
- Analog / mixed-signal design
This is a superb chance to join a strong semiconductor company expanding in several international locations. Contact IC Resources today for more details
Key skills: Digital, IC, Design, ASIC, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, low power, verification, synthesis, STA, SoC, mixed signal, synthesis, VLSI Design, STA, timing analysis, EDA, Synopsys, Cadence, Semiconductor, integrated circuit, silicon, Germany, Munich.