Project Manager - Sensors, Automotive, Semiconductors - Switzerland
My client, based in French-speaking Switzerland, is a leading provider of semiconductor based solutions into the automotive, industrial and consumer markets, and have an excellent opportunity within their R&D centre for a Project Manager, to manage mixed-signal ASIC & ASSP development projects from concept through to production.
Desirable skills & Experience
· Degree qualified with 5+ years of experience in mixed signal ASIC or ASSP design or Verification.
· Project management experience of at least one full-cycle development project.
· Strong technical background in the automotive, IC and/or sensor development
· Excellent leadership and team skills, self-driven.
· Knowledgeable in risk management and tracking, DFMEA. Able to balance risks vs. time and money.
· Understanding of functional safety and related (FMEDA, ASIL, automotive SPICE) is a plus
· Fluency in English. German is a plus.
Please contact Dave Dixon at IC Resources for more details.
Key Skills : Project, Program, Manager, wireless, automotive, sensors, semiconductors, asic, soc, mixed, signal, France, Switzerland.