Planning Consultant - Bristol - Civil Engineering
Planning Engineer required for a consultancy based in Bristol who have secured a number of projects.
- Client facing skills
- Minimum of 5 years working within planning.
- Knowledge of civil engineering projects.
- Proficient with software such as Asta Powerproject, Primavera and MS Project.
What you'll be doing:
- Production of master programmes.
- Production of programmes in accordance with form of contract e.g NEC, Fidic, JCT.
- Agree tender planning timescales/deliverables with client and peers.
- Provide resource/value loaded schedules as required.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing consultancy in the UK.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, civils, civil engineering, primavera, Microsoft project, asta powerproject, tenders