Project Planner or Senior Planner - Reading - Construction
Experienced project planner required for an architectural fit-out of a £600m+ project based in Berkshire.
- Extensive on site planning experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry.
- Fit-Outs experience would be advantageous.
- Primavera experience.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be site based, providing planning management and support contract operations for the business and coordinate with the construction team to manage and control the planning and programming aspects.
- You will manage and update the construction programme changes.
- Monthly reporting.
- Communication with major stakeholders.
- Management and Monitoring of Sub-Contractors.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting multimillion pound project in Berkshire.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Project Planner, Senior Planner, Primavera, Construction, Fit-Outs, Refurbishment, Architectural, Defence,